A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web site.
They are used so that the web site can remember your visit when you browse this web site again in the future. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, use statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. the objective of cookies is to adapt the contents of the web site to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any web site would be significantly diminished.
If you would like further information about what cookies, are, what they store, how to eliminate the, deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this web site
This web site uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session Cookies to guarantee that users that write comments on the blog are human beings and not automated applications. This way, we fight spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: They stores cookies for drawing up statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the web site. When you use this web site, you are providing your consent to have information about yourself processed by Google. Thus, in order to exercise any right on this issue, you must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social media: Each social media uses its own cookies so that you can click on icons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or eliminating cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this web site at any time. These actions vary, depending on the browser that you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Internet browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and this is where you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this web site, nor its legal representatives can guarantee whether the aforesaid browsers handle cookies correctly or incorrectly.
- In some cases, cookies have to be installed so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.